Travel Trade Resources
We have the tools and expertise to help you develop and promote a touring product tailor made for your clientele.
Planning & Promotional Assistance
- Consultation on itinerary development
- Sales training for tour operators, travel agency planning and reservation staff.
- Receptive operators and touring services, destination marketing organizations, general tour planning information and resources.
- Joint Marketing Agreements. Newfoundland and Labrador Tourism will consider proposals from key tour companies.
- Travel Media Services
From the big picture to the tiniest detail, we can show you the whole province in cooperation with local operators and DMOs. Discover the most fascinating routes with the best attractions, accommodations and meals. Find those out-of-the-way spots and unusual events.
- Our research division can provide timely market intelligence.
- Need the latest visitation numbers? Read our tourism statistics.
- Uncommon Potential, our plan for the years ahead, can be downloaded in PDF format.
Request a Sales Kit
Contact one of our Travel Trade staff to request a sales kit.
Marketing Strategy & Activities
Find out what our markets are and what strategies we’re pursuing by read our Tourism Marketing Strategy.
You need it, we have it. Images, video, print material, mini-lure, Traveller’s Guide, posters, bookmarks, USP sheets, etc. Make your list.
Cruise the Edge has all the information on destinations, ports of call, types of cruise ships and shore excursions.